View Profile MadnessMaster9000

just realized Jamie Spencer Lewis is tord's voice actor in the end part 1 and 2

holy shit... I LOVE IT!

what the fuck ;-;

puffheadofficial responds:

Ha ha i'll take that as a compliment.

33 Game Reviews

im usin' ruffle to play this, just as good as before

Amazing. I love the idea and I haven't got to the ending yet. Like, the idea that your a scientist trying to control them for good, and with your research make a army of them(?) and be some sort of ambassador? It's amazing to me.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM this game is good, i unlocked every ending except the bad one, gj 10/10, i really liked da story and the cross-over idea

dAmN tHaT sAd eNdInG wAs sO sAd

2 Audio Reviews

ai-aye-aye-ai-ai

Spooky. I LOVE IT!

9 Art Reviews

looks like something straight out of The Thing, this is cool as hell!

Even though this is concept art that went haywire, I assume this is different deaths for a character? Like the one where she's normal would be poisoned, the..uh..2nd one would be s k i n n e d, and the other 2 are..death by tree? and burning alive.

NeonnDreamer responds:

Ooh that's a super interesting take!! My original idea was to portray a theme of existential dread, that humans are just these flesh piles with possibly no real purpose for existing (sorry for the edginess LMAO), but it's cool to hear what others think of it!

hmmmm, a guy from roblox.

juicedrop responds:

yeah pretty much. the description's a joke.

Hiya there! my name is MadnessMaster9000. I created this account back in the december of 2017, and i've only recently got my friend (CandyPancakeLover) to make a Newgrounds account! He, along with Juicedrop, are my 2 best friends on here!

Colden Stephens @MadnessMaster9000